These things are so awesome! We shared them at our Synergy Social member appreciation party this past Saturday. All the food was amazing, but I think these and Susan’s jicama salad stole the show! True Story!! These “Fudge Bombs” are essentially Paleo Brownie Bites or brownies done paleo style. Give them a go cause I know you will love them as much as we do.
1 c raw whole pecans soaked
1 cup pitted dates
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean
4 tablespoons Natural Cocoa Powder
Garnish: coarse Himalayan sea salt, unsweetened shredded coconut (untoasted)
1. Soak raw whole pecans for 6-8 hours in water. Then drain and thoroughly rinse the pecans.
2. Place dates, vanilla, and cocoa powder in the bowl of a food processor. Process on high until the mixture forms a paste. There’s a magic moment when it transforms from disparate ingredients into something smooth, glossy, and tempting.
3. Add the pecans and process until the pecans are roughly chopped and mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Wet your hands with water and shake off the excess, then roll the “dough” into 1-inch balls. Set on a baking sheet.
1. Sea salt: Put a few tablespoons of pink Himalayan sea salt on a plate and dip the top of the fudge bombs into the salt. You want just a bit of the salt grains to stick to the top.
2. Coconut: Put a few tablespoons of shredded coconut on a plate and roll the fudge bomb in the coconut, pressing it into the sides of the ball with your hands.
3. Place fudge bombs in fridge for 30-60 minutes to firm up, then eat, but just one… Okay or maybe two. Definitely share with friends!!
Check out our Synergy Members Only section for instant download of many more super yum yum recipes! Go here: http://www.bobgarontraining.com/members-only