1) “So you don’t eat any meat? What about protein for muscle?“
2) “You ONLY eat vegetables? Where does your energy come from?“
3) “Why shouldn’t I eat grains? I thought whole grains were healthy?“
4) “So where do you get your protein from on a plant based diet? Soy?“
5) …and the one I love the most: “Can you wash ...
Rest In Peace Jack Lalanne (died at 96)… you were truly the Godfather of Fitness in the 20th century. Thank you for your inspiration. Your rules of your “10 Step Self Improvement Plan” worked back in your day and work still.
Recently I had a conversation with some friends on Facebook that was pretty interesting. We were ...Click Here And Continue Reading →
“Kickin It Old School” is a challenge that I’ve been super excited about and waiting to bring to you cause honestly eating Paleo has changed my life. To be blatantly honest, even as a personal trainer, at one point in my life I got out of shape and gained a lot more weight than I ever was comfortable with. You see I took a 3 year break ...Click Here And Continue Reading →
I must go on record to say that I LOVE carrot cake. If you’re like me and live a healthy lifestyle with clean eating habits you have foregone some wonderful treats such as carrot cake because of its high carb content in the likes of insulin spiking grains and sugars. Stand up BECAUSE THERE IS HOPE!
Last night Lisa made some of the absolute best carrot cake I have ever placed ...Click Here And Continue Reading →